This one is for my meat lovers out there who love a good juicy pork chop!
I personally don’t eat pork but I have a family of carnivores, plus as a home cook I want to learn to cook EVERYTHING! This is a great dinner recipe if you don’t like to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. For this delicious meal it only takes about 15-20 minutes total cooking time.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1/4 cup of dark brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 paprika
- 1/2 sweet & sassy smokehouse rub
- 1/4 teaspoon mixed peppercorn
- 2 tablespoons of EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 1/4 cup of minced fresh rosemary for rub mix and a teaspoon more to garnish
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Rub spice mix on pork chops.
- Heat oil in pan or skillet.
- Cook pork chops on both sides for 5 minutes.
- Stick pork chops in oven for another 5-10 minutes in oven.
- Sprinkle a bit more rosemary on the pork chops when done.
- Serve and devour.