If you’re looking for a fun (and easy) recipe for your family & kids then this is it! If you have a jar of sprinkles just laying around this is perfect and pretty simple to make!
FUNFETTI PANCAKES (makes about a dozen small pancakes)
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg separated
- 1 milk + 1 tablespoon of coconut vinegar (or you can use butter milk)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/4 cup sprinkles
- Mix all dry ingredients (first 5 listed)
- In a separate bowl add milk + vinegar + egg white
- In another bowl add yolk with canola oil
- Mix all wet ingredients together.
- Mix wet & dry ingredients together.
**TIP: If you put the sprinkles in the pancake batter the sprinkles WILL DISOLVE. I put a few in the batter and then when I poured the batter onto my griddle I added more sprinkles.
Lastly add some whipped cream and a few sprinkles on top and ENJOY!